Statistical physics and its applications
(theory and computer simulation):
I. Polymer physics.
1) Swellig and collapse of polymer gels.
2) Microphase separaration in diblock copolymers.
3) Compex formation of polyelectrolytes.
II. Physics of granular matter.
1) Size distribution and velocity distribution function of Saturn Rings components.
2) Collision of granular particles, including aggregation and fragmentation phenomena.
3) Diffusion and Brownian motion in granular gases.
1) Collision of nanoclusters.
2) Nanopattern formation.