MIKHAIL SERGEEVICH KONDRATENKO
Date and Place of Birth: July 3, 1987; Sergiev-Posad, USSR
Engineer, Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Leninskie gory 1-2, Moscow, GSP-1, 119991, Russian Federation
Mobile phone: +7(916)9030669
2010 Graduated with honors from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Physics, Chair of Polymer and Crystal Physics, Diploma work in analysis of performance of high temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cells by means of impedance spectroscopy (M. O. Gallyamov).
2013 Ph. D. in polymer physics (speciality 02.00.06) and electrochemistry (speciality 02.00.05), Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Physics, dissertation council D 501.002.01. Thesis title: “Effect of polybenzimidazoles on triple phase boundary, proton conductivity and platinum degradation in active layers of phosphoric acid fuel cells”.
AWARDS and HONORS:
2012 Ph. D. student award of the Zamaraev Foundation
Polymer physics, structure and properties of thin organic/polymer films, polymers in supercritical media, new materials for fuel cells, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
1. Mikhail S. Kondratenko, Marat O. Gallyamov, Alexei R. Khokhlov, Performance of high temperature fuel cells with different types of PBI membranes as analysed by impedance spectroscopy // Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 37 (2012) 2596-2602.
2. T. E. Grigor’ev, E. E. Said_Galiev, A. Yu. Nikolaev, M. S. Kondratenko, I. V. Elmanovich, M. O. Gallyamov, A. R. Khokhlov, Electrocatalysts for Fuel Cells Synthesized in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide // Nanotechnologies in Russia, vol. 6 Nos. 5–6 (2011) 311-322.
3. Igor V. Elmanovich, Mikhail S. Kondratenko, Dmitry O. Kolomytkin, Marat O. Gallyamov, Alexei R. Khokhlov, Active layer materials coated with Teflon AF nano-films deposited from solutions in supercritical CO2 for fuel cell applications // Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38 (2013) 10592-10601
4. Mikhail S. Kondratenko, Igor I. Ponomarev, Marat O. Gallyamov, Dmitry Y. Razorenov, Yulia A. Volkova, Elena P. Kharitonova, Alexei R. Khokhlov, Novel composite Zr/PBI-O-PhT membranes for HT-PEFC applications // Beilstein J. Nanotech, vol. 4 (2013) 481-492
5. O. Shamardina, M.S. Kondratenko, A.V. Chertovich, A.A. Kulikovsky, A simple transient model for a high temperature PEM fuel cell impedance // Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 39 (2014) 2224-2235